1) Define the brand, digital, and creative/content strategy for the University.
2) Define the brand vision and prospect facing focus for the UChicago portfolio, including new degree programs, non-degree programs, and enrichment programs.
3) Provide strategic creative insight into departmental business strategy, including applied audience analytics, demographic and psychographic prospect personas, and competitive audit and assessment.
4) Craft prospective studentsâ™ brand integration strategies and execute at cadence that matches the excellence of our faculty and academic reputation to drive awareness and affinity.
5) Monitor the performance of those strategies and iterate and improve our brand engagement with prospects.
6) Create assets that increase the value of the complete UChicago program portfolio in the eyes of prospects and bolster conversion across the admissions life-cycle.
7) Lead strategic planning with colleagues across UChicago departments, divisions, and programs, to ensure brand compliance, consistency, and achievement of common goals.
8) Develop and manage a team of UX designers, developers, designers, content producers, and project managers.
9) Inspire a strong creative culture within the UChicago Professional Education team.
10) Scope, manage, and evaluate digital and creative agency relationships as necessary.
1) Experience building brands and in designing, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of user experiences, content, and strategic creative campaigns for Higher Education Institutions.Â
2) Proven creative leadership acumen with proficiency managing cross-functional matrixed creative teams to deliver innovative branding, enterprise web properties, and compelling multi-media content.Â
3) Experience enhancing the revenue and productivity of the digital and creative function within an organization with proficiency developing and streamlining resources and capabilities to enhance operational effectiveness.Â
4) Experience championing the values of higher education to diverse audiences around the world.Â
5) Deep experience messaging to diverse global and domestic audiences.
6) Proven ability to lead effective and culturally relevant global brand and recruitment campaigns.
1) Master's degree in a related field.
1) Knowledge and skills developed through 10+ years of work experience in a related job discipline.
2) Marketing experience in Higher Education.
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact Information
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV sections of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06451
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.