Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel. Our HR professionals provide a full range of services including: human capital planning; creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition for the region, this person will be responsible for the successful execution of the experienced hire and campus marketing, attraction and events strategy, including diversity.
The role has an EMEA focus with, in campus recruiting, the need to identify, build out and manage country and university specific, marketing and event approaches, which have been pre agreed with key stakeholders. They will ensure that all activities position Morgan Stanley as an industry leader and employer of choice and be accountable for all campus relationships across target and non-target universities.
They will be responsible for the successful execution of all campus activities, including managing the logistics, and the marketing and promotions of all efforts. They will partner with the experienced hire, the campus team and other internal stakeholders to raise the firm's employer brand and successful promote the firm, our culture and various entry programs and experience hire vacancies to students and prospective candidates across the experienced hire landscape. This includes managing sponsorships, society partnerships, paid and social media and the campus ambassador program.
They will manage the budget across talent acquisition marketing and events as well as compile metrics and reports that measure return on investment and track results, identifying areas of opportunity and enhancements to present to stakeholders and other internal clients.
They will manage the performance of the individuals who make up the Campus Relationship Management (CRM) team in conjunction with the RPO Account Manager.
- Partner closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and internal stakeholders to develop and implement the annual campus and experienced hire marketing, attraction and events strategy for the region.
- Oversee, develop, enhance and maintain all campus relationships including career services, faculties, student bodies, clubs and societies and ensure a consistent and structured approach to the efforts executed at each target university.
- Formulate a comprehensive attraction and events schedule for each target and non-target campus. Partner with the recruiters and CRMs on successfully staffing events, identifying and briefing keynote speakers and networkers.
- Ensure an effective partnership with recruiters, alumni teams and campus ambassadors to identify and execute strategic opportunities that will elevate both the Morgan Stanley and divisions brand on campus.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the structure and set up of each target campus and the overall UK and EMEA university landscape, regularly sharing this information with our recruiters, alumni teams and other stakeholders. From an experienced hire perspective, be well informed on the e-branding and e-marketing landscape that serves this effort, including Linked In and online job boards.
- Effectively partner with the campus and experienced hire diversity lead and recruiters to agree and deliver the annual diversity recruiting events and marketing strategy, including but not limited to the black heritage and female strands.
- Partner with the campus recruiters on the annual planning and delivery of the firm wide and divisional season kick-offs, school team debriefs and planning meetings as well as support the firm wide employee recognition effort for the region.
- Partner with the campus and experienced hire recruiters on the ones-to-watch and stay in touch strategy to successfully maintain relationships with those candidates considered high potentials before they apply and after offer.
- Maintain and manage metrics, analysis and reporting - this includes the production of detailed post mortems to support, back-up or justify a strategic decision/change every year. Gather, analyze and report on competitive industry information, employer branding rankings and other general market best practices to continue to advance the Morgan Stanley attraction and events strategy and position the firm as an employer of choice.
- Manage the talent acquisition branding and marketing budget on a fimwide basis; from a campus standpoint this includes events and effectively directing the CRM team through its various components supplying recruiters with the required data points for budget discussions with the client.
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition, Firm Marketing and the digital strategy team on the marketing, digital and social media strategy for the function, with a particular focus on meeting the region's goals and milestones as well as identifying additional opportunities to raise our brand on campus and across the experienced hire landscape. This includes working closely with the firm marketing and digital strategy team and peers in the other regions on updating the campus and experienced hire careers website and developing a multi-channel, inter-connected approach across our various social, digital and marketing channels alongside managing the content strategy for each.
- Partner closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition on measuring and monitoring our employer brand position across the EMEA region and identifying opportunities to improve on rankings. Represent the firm at employer brand forums and other roundtable events relating to branding and marketing.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the regional paid media plan and creative agency vendor relationship; this includes LinkedIn UK.
- Internal communications strategy and content production lead to raise the talent acquisition functions profile; share regular updates, market, industry insights and best practice across both teams and. Responsible for the production of talking points and recruiting guides for business units, keynote speakers, and other stakeholders to reference.
- Contribute to the Early Access agenda of the function with a particular focus on Spring Insight and school leaver initiatives.
- Establish objectives, manage the performance, coach and develop all members of the CRM team in partnership with the RPO vendor Account Manager. Direct the team through the planning and execution of the season.
- Responsible for ensuring cohesion between recruiting and the CRM function, continuously identifying opportunities to further connect both functions, identify operational attraction related synergies, maintain open communication channels, best practice and information sharing.
- Undertake projects and ad hoc tasks as required. As and when required, allocate resources to any additional, ad hoc attraction linked global or regional work streams identified on an annual basis.
- Experience in either Campus recruitment events management and/or marketing; proven track record in building and deploying Campus recruitment marketing and attraction strategies - Demonstrable experience of planning and running events - Ability to create and deploy content across various communication and marketing platforms in a way that resonates with a set target audience and differentiates the brand Experience of developing and managing internal and external partnerships in the delivery of milestones and/or projects - Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships at all levels - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism - Ability to think strategically and get things done - Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize multiple demands, and identify/solve problems - Self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment - Proven ability of manage a team - Proficiency in Microsoft Office or similar products
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more .#LI-EC1
Internal Number: 5580203
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.