Texas Health Resources is seeking to hire a Product Lines Healthcare Marketing Strategist within the Brand-Customer Engagement department.
The address is 612 East Lamar, Arlington, TX 76011
Salary: Min $36/hour - Max $58/hour, based on relevant work experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
The purpose of this position is to serve as marketing lead for product line(s) and/or physician practice strategies. The individual in this role will develop and deploy strategic initiatives in support of the organization's growth goals around a particular product line(s) or physician practices. The essential functions of this position are:
PRODUCT LINE STRATEGY, PLANNING & INTEGRATION DUTIES
• Develops organization's marketing strategies for assigned product lines and touch points, including owned physician practices, develops and maintains consistent planning documents, collaborates with Strategy, Business Development and THPG leadership to ensure alignment with key imperatives and strategic priorities. Ensures product line and/or practice plans position organization for growth and drive business objectives.
• Manages system product line and/or physician practice marketing and communication priorities and establishes processes for development and coordinated deployment of marketing plans and allocated budget. Uses project management system to guide prioritization and to keep team members informed of progress.
• Leads communication about progress and results to system, zone and entity leaders, highlighting outcomes and return on investment. Solicits and incorporates feedback from leaders and subject matter experts to design successful programs.
• Establishes effective relationships with product line leaders and key physician champions at the system, zone and entity levels. Works with product line leaders at the system and entity level to identify opportunities, issues and challenges; and develops strategic solutions and action plans. Identifies opportunities for coordination and alignment within the organization. Serves as a catalyst of knowledge sharing, keeping division and system leaders apprised of all product line intelligence and strategic initiatives in the market area.
• Works with interdisciplinary teams within the division, particularly entity engagement, to ensure pull-through on all strategic marketing tactics. Seeks new and innovative methods of driving business results with focus on measurement and outcomes.
• Works to become a service line/product line and/or physician practice expert, working to understand clinical processes and procedures, patient journey information, and emerging treatment modalities to ensure contemporary positioning. Actively seeks and digests large volumes of data and strategic intelligence to develop deep understanding of product line.
• Stays abreast of industry marketing approaches, competitive issues and positioning of product lines by competitors, financial and payor mix and all other relevant data related to creating product line success.
DEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVE ASSETS & BRAND MANAGEMENT
• Serves as a champion for the brand in deploying product line marketing approaches.
• Engages appropriate partners and vendors for the purpose of creative asset development, providing clear, accurate and relevant direction and input to enable strong results and on-brand assets, employs best practices and follows all protocols for creative asset development established by Brand Experience division.
• Obtains and retains legal, clinical and product line approvals for creative assets.
• Ensures brand standards and graphic identity is upheld in all product line initiatives.
• Develops and implements product line campaigns that leverage all system assets and digital tools to drive results for system and entity goals. Uplifts brand through creative work and deployment.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & RESULTS REPORTING
• Serves as a project management system super-user and ensures consistent use of system for all project requests and assignments.
• Consistently shares updates with entity contacts based on project management reports and seeks to keep all parties informed of progress.
• Works with entity engagement account managers, segmentation strategists, and marketing product line strategists to develop timelines and assigns specific tasks to appropriate individuals inside and outside the division.
• Meets deadlines while juggling multiple priorities and projects.
• Measures and shares results of marketing approaches, working to ensure strong ROI and successful outcomes for product line efforts.
• Monitors spend relative to budget and shares consistent updates.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field required.
• 5 years of Marketing/Advertising experience required.
• 1 year of Healthcare Marketing experience preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions related to resource allocation based on best practices and experience.
• Strong executive presence and negotiation skills; ability to provide poignant and direct feedback to C-suite, even when they offer a dissenting opinion.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong editor, writer and storyteller with deep knowledge of social media and emerging trends.
• Passion for leveraging the dynamic, shifting landscape of health care to drive effective marketing initiatives that engage consumers and drive business objectives.
• Deep knowledge of health care industry, trends and business acumen.
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work with all levels of staff (executive, front-line, trustees and physicians) and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Committed to exceeding expectations in performance and leadership.
• Results-oriented and exhibits attention to details.
• Visionary and innovator willing to take calculated risks to improve internal and external engagement.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor