Home Care Marketing Manager, Florham Park, NJ-1804498 We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We achieve this through our commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which gives us the opportunity to set and deliver on ambitious, long-term goals.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. This allows for our employees to innovate and generate new ideas, put them into action, and gain insights from them to further advance our collective expertise.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2017. We strongly support the spirit of collaboration through effectively involving team members and colleagues from other relevant units when developing and executing strategies and projects. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Home Care Marketing Manager (1804498) – Florham Park, NJ
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to be responsible for marketing in the Home Care industry for North America—a multi-million-dollar portfolio. You must want to be part of a team of marketing managers who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Success is measured by demonstrating growth of the Home Care portfolio in terms of volume, sales, and profit. You will have a passion for marketing and the capability to understand and quickly act on market forces and trends.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
· Leveraging your education and experience in Sales and/or Marketing, you will develop North American (NA) regional business growth efforts and drive their implementation.
· Working strategically for the business, you will translate customer and market insights into innovation that drives our business, whether via Home Care broad market launches and/or Top Account specific innovation.
· Working independently, you will create, prioritize, and manage paths to market for existing and new product launches of North America R&D projects and Global Strategic Marketing initiatives.
· Demonstrating your technical savvy, you will launch and own best-in-class digital marketing tools for the North American sales team that enable growth across Global and Regional accounts.
· Driving strategic decisions for the business, you will capture and analyze market intelligence (competition, trends, share of wallet innovation) to direct sales, steer war gaming, and supplement strategic initiatives.
· Utilizing your analytical skills, you will conduct market analysis and initiate market studies.
· Successfully engaging inside the organization, you will communicate across functions including Product Management, Sales, Technical Service, and Research & Development.
· Your robust written communication skills are essential as you will strategically guide third party communications (PR, white papers, advertising).
· Your strong interpersonal skills will be a valued asset as you will be customer facing at on-site customer visits and at trade shows and other customer events.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
At BASF, we create chemistry – and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.