For more than two decades, Navitas has accelerated the internationalization of university campuses around the globe, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences. Our North American university partners include Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of New Hampshire, Florida Atlantic University and University of Idaho.
Navitas is seeking to employ an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team located at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Reference job code 0617FAUMM in the subject line of your email.
The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the Assistant Marketing Director and the wider marketing and admissions team in the execution and evaluation of marketing strategies that contribute to growth of student enrollments at Navitas.
A key focus of this role will be in implementing strategies to drive increased student enrollments from designated regions. This will be achieved through the development of appropriate marketing materials, ongoing training and management of agents, attendance at key recruitment events, responding to inquiries from prospective students and the tactical execution of inquiry conversion strategies.
· Provide strategic input into the development of annual marketing plans, recruitment targets and budget.
· Develop, implement and evaluate lead generation, conversion and referral campaigns.
· Develop, execute and evaluate student marketing and recruitment strategies/campaigns/ promotional activities, including joint activities with University partner.
· Achieve student recruitment targets and report on performance against key initiatives and enrollment targets.
· Provide ongoing training with Source Country Officers (SCO), University partner and internal staff on suite of products, admission and visa requirements.
· Contribute to the development of the value proposition that differentiates the Business Unit (BU) in specific target markets.
· Conduct market and competitor research including employment and vocational trends.
· Contribute to product portfolio development and its ongoing evaluation and refresh in line with market demand.
· Adhere to the Navitas and University partner style guide in marketing material.
· Travel overseas to participate in marketing/recruitment events as required.
· Compliance with internal and external regulatory framework.
· Relationship management with agents, University partner and Navitas stakeholders.
· Develop marketing material and content including social media marketing and communications.
· Develop BU specific digital content and online web strategy toolkit.
· Develop and lead offer-acceptor campaigns.
· Manage the web page quality control and content management of BU sites to ensure consistency and accuracy of content, quality and focus.
· Ensure adherence to both the Partner University and Navitas brand guidelines and gain relevant University approvals for all marketing material.
· Source and work with external agencies and providers to ensure optimum campaign performance, brand awareness, and return on investment.
· Develop and manage highly targeted domestic marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
· Conduct campaign analysis via internal systems (Marketo/Salesforce/Student Information System) to map trends and identify key results and leverage findings to optimize student/customer acquisition activity.
· Maintain presence across relevant social media in accordance with the social media strategy.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Marketing, PR, or Communications, or a related field;
• Substantial experience in marketing within designated regions;
• Demonstrated experience in developing and managing effective marketing activities from planning to implementation in an international environment, including evidence of using market intelligence and research;
• Highly developed interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Experience of developing and managing social media networks;
• Experience and proven performance across various digital marketing channels, including lead automation;
• Demonstrated capacity to effectively utilize various promotional media including print, audio-visual and web technologies to develop and implement successful marketing strategies;
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and constructively within a team;
• Experience in a multicultural environment;
• Willingness to be flexible with work-hours;
• Valid passport and the willingness and ability to travel overseas;
• Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage competing priorities; and
• Legal right to work in USA.
• Experience in higher education marketing preferably international with a broad knowledge of the Australian university system, pathway programs, the ELICOS industry as well as government policy affecting international students;
• Experience with customer relationship management software (particularly Salesforce);
• Highly developed skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo and Salesforce;
• Strong copy writing and editing skills, including strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail, and an understanding of design and publishing processes;
• High level computer literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including document design, image manipulation and page layouts; and
• Second language proficiency.
What We Offer
Navitas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and are a values-driven employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks, which may include a Criminal Background and/or a Multi-State Sex Offender Registry review.
Navitas accelerates the internationalization of university campuses, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences and bringing global perspectives to the university community. Navitas’ proven partnership model delivers expertise, capital and a track record in international education that gives universities the freedom to reinvest their time, ...money and personnel into capacity building and innovation. By expanding diversity and global connections across college campuses, Navitas fuels universities’ efforts towards sustainable growth while delivering a superior student experience. Navitas currently partners with 8 universities in North America in our Global Student Success Program.