At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a Marketing Manager, Face Care, to join our team. The BASF division of Care Chemicals offers a broad range of ingredients for hygiene, personal care, home care, industrial & institutional cleaning, and technical applications. We are the leading supplier for the cosmetics industry as well as the detergents and cleaning agents industry and support our customers worldwide with innovative and sustainable products, solutions, and concepts.
The division's high-performance product portfolio includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, chelating agents, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, and UV filters. Superabsorbents developed for the full spectrum of hygiene applications complete the range. We have production and development sites in all regions and are expanding our presence in emerging markets.
Marketing Manager, Face Care (1700781)
You will be responsible for operational marketing and short-term strategic marketing activities targeting Face Care market segment (Bioactives and Skin Care Leave-on product) in North America. Primary activities will include market insights, new product commercialization product positioning, value communication and promotions, creating innovation pipeline and customer marketing activities to generate pipeline.
In this highly visible and customer-facing role with global and x-functional interactions, individual will lead efforts to create strategic guidance for organization to grow the sales and profitability of target market through innovation and organic growth.
Formula for Success, You Will.
- Develop deep understanding of face care market segment including trends, consumer preferences driving growth, customer needs and competitive dynamics
- Identify sources of differentiation for customer segments and develop solutions for customers
- Develop purposeful positioning of Care Creation brand in market with current portfolio
- Create value through innovations and develop business plans for new product launches
- Develop and communicate value proposition of all product launches to sales and to customers
- Create market development opportunities with existing products to support new application areas or new claims;
- Continuously evaluate focus group of customers, segments and influencers to grow with
- Develop and implement marketing plans to achieve marketing growth targets
- Work closely with sales, technology, product management and global counterparts to drive business objectives
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.