Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing a comprehensive strategic marketing and communications plan that supports and advances CRCC’s strategic vision for growth and expansion. This position requires the ability to effectively manage and execute projects in a fast-paced work environment; attention to detail and working collaboratively are critical. The performance of duties will be in a manner that recognizes a commitment to CRCC and its customers.
Translate CRCC’s strategic goals into an actionable, annual strategic marketing and communications plan; effectively manage and implement the plan.
- Annually, develop plan to include objectives, strategies, and tactics, as well as associated timelines and budget.
- Effectively manage implementation of the plan.
- Collaborate with CRCC staff members to ensure all programs, content, messaging, and delivery is optimized for all products and recipients.
Develop, execute, and refine marketing campaigns that align with CRCC’s strategic goals.
- Write persuasive content and develop effective messaging and design based on a formalized content marketing strategy inclusive of consistent brand representation.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to increase application and renewal rates for CRC Certification.
- Develop and execute compelling promotional marketing campaigns to generate awareness and purchases through CRCC e-UNIVERSITY.
- Develop and execute employer outreach campaigns to increase demand for CRC Certification and drive job postings on CRCC ASPIRE; execute regular outreach to CRCs and CRC applicants to increase involvement in and enhance attractiveness of CRCC ASPIRE.
- Design and staff CRCC exhibit at select professional conferences to increase awareness and raise the visibility of CRCC and its products and services.
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to reach target audiences with loyalty and retention campaigns.
Manage and monitor all communication channels including CRCC website, CRCC e-Communications, and CRCC social media and professional networking platforms.
- Manage CRCC’s website ensuring current and consistent content, effective aggregation and integration with third party services, and optimal performance.
- Develop, write, design, and initiate delivery of regular electronic and periodic digital and print communications/campaigns on various aspects of rehabilitation counseling, the work of CRCC, CRC Certification, and the CRCC COMMUNITY offerings for distribution to a variety of target audiences.
- Maintain and monitor CRCC’s social media platforms, including regular content procurement, postings, and engagement as needed to optimize success.
- Manage CRCC ENGAGE to facilitate constructive communications and enhance subscriber interaction.
Project and vendor management
- Manage projects in accordance with approved budgets and timelines.
- Track and analyze key metrics for all marketing and communication campaigns, social media, and website; use findings to refine and enhance performance.
- Engage external vendors as required, monitoring vendor services to ensure proper execution of activities.
Attend CRCC Board meetings, at the request of the Executive Director, to gain approval of marketing and communication plans and to provide progress updates.
Assist with/or conduct special projects and perform additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director.