- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or digital publishing
- Minimum two years’ experience in digital marketing required
- Working knowledge of current e-commerce and Internet business issues, omni-channel retailing and digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with website content management systems required, preferably Drupal
- Experience with email distribution tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, accelerated timeframe, multidiscipline environment, independently as well as within a team
- Ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities and quickly adapt to change in priorities
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Some travel
To apply, send your resume and one-page letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Coordinator, Marketing position in your cover letter. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: VP, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Ave., NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federation offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.