ENTERPRISE BANK is a very successful, innovative commercial bank, with branches in the Merrimack Valley, North Central Massachusetts, and Southern New Hampshire regions. Our continued growth presents many possibilities for career development within a secure and stable environment.
We offer our eligible employees an attractive and comprehensive benefits program which includes generous time off policies, medical, vision and dental programs at a reasonable cost, various cash incentives including, sales, commissions, referrals and variable compensation, traditional and Roth 401(k) options with company match, educational reimbursement, and disability and life insurance coverage.
Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit and is dedicated to helping create successful businesses, jobs, opportunities, wealth and strong, vibrant communities. For more information about Enterprise Bank, please visit www.enterprisebanking.com
Are you a creative and ambitious Marketing Specialist looking to make an impact within a dynamic organization? Enterprise Bank offers a great opportunity for a strategic and results-oriented marketer to support a number of key business areas within the Bank, including our Wealth Management division.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned juggler that takes initiative, works well in a collaborative environment, and has a track record of supporting successful marketing campaigns. They will have a strong understanding of marketing strategies and processes across a wide-range of digital and traditional media. They are able to think strategically, independently and creatively to translate business needs into effective marketing support plans. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
• Works with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to create strategic and tactical marketing plans that promote the Bank’s brand, products and services
• As part of the strategy, the Marketing Specialist executes all day-to-day tactical plans that will include a mix of digital and traditional marketing (print, social media, content marketing, email, paid search, online display, web, email, events, radio, and more)
• Responsible for creating and maintaining project marketing plans and timelines
• Writes and edits compelling copy for marketing campaigns
• Works directly with in-house and agency graphic designers
• Facilitates the review and approval process with stakeholders including marketing and compliance departments
• Coordinates project estimates, orders, and vendor selection/relations
• Builds and maintains valued relationships with internal teams, senior management, branches, customer service staff, and vendors
• Monitors and reports on marketing campaigns and projects
• Stays abreast of competitive landscape and proactively identifies new opportunities based on industry trends and observations