- Solicit leads and secure new sponsorship support for USA BMX, with a focus on non-endemic partnerships.
- Renew current USA BMX sponsors from one year to the next.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for membership recruitment.
- Leverage existing marketing resources (video, print, archives, new media assets) to maximize exposure for USA BMX nationally.
- Create and execute a media outreach plan to grow the exposure of BMX racing.
- Manage new and existing sponsor relationships in a professional and organized manner.
- Fulfill/activate all sponsorship agreements.
- Follow-through with all partners to enhance retention from year to year.
- Serve as the lead internal staff member to the USA BMX Foundation.
- Manage the daily operations of the marketing department staff (3-6 positions).
- General customer service and relationship development.
- Support the USA BMX team on site with event execution where necessary.
- Proven track record in fundraising/development, marketing, and sponsorship sales.
- College degree.
- Experience managing a full-time workforce/department.
- Knowledge of sports business and the sports industry, the non-profit sector, and/or the Olympic movement.
- A working knowledge of the sport of BMX and/or specific experience within the BMX industry.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal/oral/written communication, and customer relationship skills.
- Strong phone, inter-cultural, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with word processing/desktop publishing, as well as spreadsheet and presentation applications such as Google Docs, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Proficiency with and/or a working knowledge of Social Media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Salary – Negotiable based on experience.
Closing date – Open until filled. All applications received before February 28, 2017 will be given full consideration.
Start date – Negotiable, second quarter of 2017 preferred.
Job location – The USA BMX office is currently located in Gilbert, Arizona however a move to Tulsa, Oklahoma will occur on or before June, 2019.
Additional information about USA BMX – www.USABMX.com
Interested applicants are to send an e-mail of interest to Jon@HuddleUpGroup.com. The e-mail should include one attached PDF document of no more than three total pages (the PDF should include a one-page cover sheet and a resume no longer than two-pages).
No phone calls please. Questions about salary and benefits and/or additional items can be sent to Jon@HuddleUpGroup.com.
To ensure your consideration, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT THROUGH THIS SITE, e-mail Jon@HuddleUpGroup.com directly. Thank you.