About the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University:
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University develops brave leaders who inspire growth in people, organizations and markets. Based just outside of Chicago, the school is a global leader in management education, renowned for its distinctive thought leadership and pioneering approach to learning. Kellogg offers an innovative portfolio of programs: four Full-Time MBA programs including the accelerated One-Year MBA and Two-Year MBA options, and joint degree programs with the engineering and law schools; a Part-Time MBA Program; the premier Executive MBA global network; and extensive non-degree Executive Education programs.
The Marketing Manager develops and executes a marketing plan for Kellogg Architectures of Collaboration Initiative (KACI) and Kellogg Public-Private Interface (KPPI) that integrates all marketing activities, including traditional and social media communication vehicles. Requires liaising with strategic initiative faculty, directors, and administrators, and with the Kellogg marketing and communications department on a variety of marketing projects include brand management, website development and maintenance, event marketing, video production, and traditional, paid and social media strategy.
Please note: Some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Develop a marketing plan to elevate Kellogg’s reputation for strategic initiative focus areas: health (KPPI), policy (KPPI), social impact (KPPI), business, government, and society (KPPI), human-machine learning (KACI), computational social science (KACI).
- Relationship management between initiative faculty, executive/senior directors and administrators and Kellogg’s Marketing department; Inform strategy across Kellogg’s marketing department teams: content, external communications, social media, Kellogg magazine, Kellogg Insight, creative/video/digital to reflect initiative priorities/opportunities.
- Manage projects aimed at elevating initiative focus areas: Native advertising projects, Video series production, Development and maintenance of websites supporting KACI and KPPI.
- Execute on the media plan for all marketing activities, including traditional and social media communication vehicles. It should include, amongst other things:
- Collaborating with external communications to identify opportunities for media including faculty byline, focus area media coverage, event marketing coverage, student-authored bylines, etc.
- Develop strategy/inform strategy for Kellogg social media channels; Manage KPPI Twitter account strategy/community and select student or alumni-led communities.
- Event Marketing Management.
- Develop marketing plans to support initiative events (academic conferences and practitioner events) that elevate the focus areas, working with Kellogg’s Marketing Department, or freelance designers, writers and web developers as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.