The primary objective of the Digital Media and Marketing Manager is to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Manager will create and communicate compelling stories about Brookwood School while ensuring clear and transparent communication between all constituencies of the school. The Manager will actively participate in the creation, design and production of all print and digital school publications including weekly newsletters, fundraising appeals and student recruitment materials. The Manager will take ownership of our online presence, collaborate with all school departments, and optimize user experience processes and communications.
Digital and Social Media: In coordination with the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications, assist in the development and implementation of unique campaigns to engage followers and the school community on social media and on Brookwood.edu, paying close attention to legal boundaries and staying aligned to the mission of Brookwood School.
- Plan Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display ad campaigns with an Advancement and Admissions emphasis
- Maintain Brookwood’s social media presence
- Create and store Brookwood’s digital assets, including photos, videos and news stories
- Implement daily posting schedules and ensure adherence to Brookwood social media guidelines, protocol, and procedures
- Monitor and engage with customer interactions daily on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other interactive digital platforms. Work with Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications to standardize processes for responding to comments, inquiries, complaints, and other interactions
- Work with Manager of Donor Data and Analytics to measure the effectiveness of digital media efforts through metrics and assists in compiling reports for key stake holders and establish an actions process for the purpose of making continuous improvements
- Examine and recommend ways to re-purpose and reuse digital content
- Consistently research and identify trends in elementary education, and make recommendations for enhanced features and technology as it applies to digital communication
Marketing: Manage the creative direction, strategy, and production of video and multimedia projects.
- On a daily basis, work with colleagues to elicit ideas for content, and collaborate with the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications on the ongoing development and execution of marketing and social media strategies
- Photography and videography support for school events and activities as needed
- Interview and write campus news stories for distribution in web and print
- Edit, produce, and execute multimedia projects for website, inbound marketing campaigns, email blasts, digital magazines, and social media posts
- Provide media skills training to school leadership, as needed
- Manage Departmental website-content generation requests; ensure institutional adherence to school policies and professional web content, usability, and design standards; interface with website vendor, as well as additional outside vendors as needed
- Support Director with production of annual magazine, specifically with visual content and in marketing the piece across all relevant digital channels
- Assist the Director of Strategic Marketing and Communications with other assigned tasks as needed