| POSITION DETAILSThe Office of Enrollment Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing the college's marketing activities with a focus on building enrollment, and attracting and recruiting students to its undergraduate and graduate programs. Working closely with the enrollment management and admissions staff, the department oversees the college's marketing plans, budgets, CRM / direct marketing, advertising campaigns, web site, marketing collateral materials, content strategy, videos, and social media initiatives.Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing, the Associate Director of Marketing is primarily focused on the college's digital initiatives, and is responsible for managing web and online enrollment marketing strategies and campaigns, while ensuring alignment between the college's online and print communications.The Associate Director of Marketing will support the College's strategic plan with initiatives to enhance awareness of the Queens College brand, drive student enrollment, and build relationships with college constituencies. The Associate Director will manage and coordinate online marketing campaigns, CRM marketing, web site development, content creation/management, social media initiatives, and other digital projects.As a senior manager within the department of Enrollment Marketing, this position will also participate in articulating the college's key messages and help maintain a consistent brand identity through online, print and multimedia channels.In addition to the CUNY Title Overview, the duties and responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to the following:|
* Manages online marketing programs to achieve the college's image, awareness and enrollment goals.
* Manages and implements enrollment marketing web development projects, including enhancements to the main QC site and microsite development; coordinates design, content, development, maintenance, and metric reporting, while taking an active role to maximize effectiveness and performance.
* Oversees and administers digital / online recruitment marketing projects from start to finish, ensuring a high quality of implementation while meeting established deadlines and budgets.
* Develop and implement project plans and timelines, and coordination of activities such as web enhancements, promotional emails, online ads, web and social media content, videos, and more.
* Provides project management of digital initiatives, working with QC department stakeholders, IT, creative services, editorial, and other staff, ensuring that project scope and objectives are met.
* Working with the marketing and admissions team staff, implements the CRM marketing program, as well as, web-based and online campaigns, ensuring efforts are timely and aligned.
* Manages the college's online profiles and lead generation content, ensuring the college is represented in a positive and appealing manner to prospective students and other constituents.
* Developing and implementing social media strategies to drive engagement with prospective and current students, as well as other college stakeholder audiences.
* Stays up to date on industry trends and emerging developments in online marketing and social media.
* Participates in QC and CUNY meetings as a senior member of the Marketing and Communications team.
* Participates in market research projects as needed.QUALIFICATIONSBachelor's degree and six years' related experience required.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* An advanced degree, certification or professional training in web/digital media, marketing and/or communications is preferred.
* Knowledge of content management systems (ex. SharePoint, WordPress, Sitecore, Django, Drupal).
* A minimum of four years of Digital marketing experience in a higher-education, non-profit or corporate environment is preferred.
* Possesses an excellent track record of creating and implementing online marketing programs and web strategies, and a background of progressively responsible roles.
* Must possess strong knowledge in user experience, information architecture, content management, content strategy, digital marketing, social media, online platforms and analytics.
* Experienced with implementing multichannel digital campaigns integrating elements such as CRM marketing, print, display, search, video, mobile and social media.
* Proficiency in CRM / direct marketing is preferred.
* Experience working with analytics and SM reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and other similar products.
* Demonstrated project management skills. Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and/or in a complex organizational environment is an asset.
* Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
* Ability to think strategically and to work both independently as well as part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills required. Has a strong customer service orientation.CUNY TITLE OVERVIEWManages marketing and advertising initiatives to achieve specific marketing goals.
* Develops advertising programs consistent within overall marketing plans to achieve image, awareness and/or enrollment goals
* Implements programs in print, radio, broadcasting, mail, and electronic communications, coordinating with internal units and external service providers
* Actively manages and moderates electronic content and marketing tools for both College and external web sites and sources, including social networks, video portals, and listservs
* Develops, tracks, and reports on both advertising costs (budgets) and results to assure goals are met; collects and analyzes data on exposure, traffic, and other metrics
* May supervise staff and external service providers
* Performs related duties as assigned.CUNY TITLEHigher Education AssociateFLSAExemptCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS$74,133-$79,242 (commensurate with education and experience)**Salary may be subject to new contract implementationCUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.HOW TO APPLYIf you are viewing this job posting on any website other than CUNYfirst, please follow the instructions below:
* Go to www.cuny.edu and click on "Employment"
* Click "Search job listings"
* Click on "More options to search for CUNY jobs"
* Search by Job Opening ID number (16108)
* Click on the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructionsPlease note that the candidates must upload a 1-2 page writing sample describing two portfolio projects (include relevant urls or weblinks), a cover letter describing related qualifications and experience, resume, and the name and contact information of three (3) professional references as ONE DOCUMENT in the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf, format.**Please use a simple name for the document that you uploaded, for example: JDoeResume. Documents with long names cannot be parsed by the application system.CLOSING DATE02/20/17JOB SEARCH CATEGORYCUNY Job Posting: Managerial/ProfessionalEQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYCUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.*Location:
* Queens College*Job Title:
* Associate Director of Marketing (Comms Marketing Mgr)*Job ID:
* 16108*Full/Part Time: