About the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University:
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University develops brave leaders who inspire growth in people, organizations and markets. Based just outside of Chicago, the school is a global leader in management education, renowned for its distinctive thought leadership and pioneering approach to learning. Kellogg offers an innovative portfolio of programs: four Full-Time MBA programs including the accelerated One-Year MBA and Two-Year MBA options, and joint degree programs with the engineering and law schools; a Part-Time MBA Program; the premier Executive MBA global network; and extensive non-degree Executive Education programs.
The primary role of the Marketing Manager, Degree Programs is to support the Marketing Director in the development and execution of marketing and communications plans and projects targeted to Kellogg’s prospective students. The goal of this position is to enhance the reputation and enrollment of assigned areas and projects across Kellogg’s degree programs, which include the Full-time, Evening & Weekend, and Executive MBA programs as well as the MS in Management Studies.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications plans utilizing paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Manage relationships with key business partners and stakeholders in Admissions and Degree Operations to align marketing efforts to business goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams and agencies to develop marketing assets and content across a range of media including print, digital, social and events.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactics and provide recommendations for optimizations.
- Lead and execute key strategic analyses including market research and competitive benchmarking.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant industry and/or functional experience (marketing, communications, digital/social media).
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate across departments and functions; proven relationship builder
- Able to work under deadline pressure and adjust priorities independently to meet changing business
- needs in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with website development, content management, and social media.
As per Northwestern University policy, this position requires a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.