REIT based in Fairfield County CT with a growing portfolio of over 80 retail/mixed use properties within the Tri State NY region. Seeking Marketing/Digital Content Coordinator with creative design talent to take charge and provide content creation for leasing, acquisition departments and company website. Candidate shall be accountable for the integrity and accuracy of all collateral material. Position reports directly to Senior Vice President and offers competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Create and distribute marketing materials including marketing flyers, eblasts, social media announcements, press releases, space available literature and direct mail.
Primary contact with Co-Star and Loopnet and/or other industry databases to distribute property data and photos and perform routine checks on all posted information to ensure photos and material are accurate.
Manage all content including scheduling of campaigns, implement updates and proofread website, digital marketing campaigns and other marketing collateral materials.
Monitor and analyze content traffic and success of marketing campaigns.
Coordinate corporate ad placements in designated trade publications and participate in meetings with ad agency in designing new ads and/or collateral materials.
Potential to create, organize and attend shopping center events to utilize vacant spaces or other seasonal traffic generators.
Prepare all paperwork required for trade shows, track deadline dates and participate in booth design.
Track all marketing/advertising expenditures and participate in budget creation.
Liaison with leasing team to ensure all vacancies have floor plans and existing condition surveys.
1) Strong understanding of digital/graphic design principles, layout, composition, and color theory
2) Fundamental knowledge of email marketing, search marketing, social media, corporate identity/branding, marketing communication materials, advertising, and direct mail
3) Experienced in utilizing Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office, Excel
4) Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
5) Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
6) Ability to multi task and prioritize assignments